A Neapolitan classic with hand sheeted yolk dough Tagliolini pasta. Puttanesca is made with tomatoes, Calabrian chilies, Castelvetrano olives, garlic, pickled shallots, anchovy and capers. A briney and spicy pasta loved by folks around the world!
Serving For Two People
– 325g Hand Sheeted Tagliolini
- 500ml Puttanesca Sauce
– 80g Fresh Stracciatella
– Italian Flat LeafParsley Garnish
1) Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 3-4 minutes.
2) In a sauce pan, heat puttanesca sauce until simmering.
3) Add cooked pasta along with a couple spoonfuls of pasta water. Allow to reduce.
4) Toss and plate. Finish with stracciatella cheese and garnish with parsley.